Is it your first massage with us?
Feel comfortable… Here’s how we proceed…
- If this is your first appointment, we ask that you arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time in order to fill out a survey to assess your global health. This survey informs the therapist about your medical history and possible pain or symptoms. The massage therapist will have all the elements to determine if his or her skills and technique are well suited to your needs.
- In the case of a follow-up or subsequent appointment, the therapist will inquire about the reasons for your visit upon your arrival.
- Do you have questions? Don’t hesitate to ask them at any point in time: before, during or after the session.
- When you are ready, the massage therapist will leave the room to allow you to undress. For all types of massage, you have the possibility to keep your underwear and your socks. The therapist will explain to you how to proceed during your initial discussion.
- If you do not want your hair to be in contact with the massage oil, tell the therapist. You can also request a towel to protect your hair.
- Massages are practiced in a relaxing atmosphere. To take full advantage of this moment, you can listen to the music of your choice, discuss with your therapist or be in silence.
- Once the session is over, the massage therapist will leave the room and give you time to get dressed. You can open the door when you are ready.
- Glass of water or cup of tea, depending on the location.
- Last step: payment and issuance of receipt for insurance reimbursement.
About the tip … Should you give a tip to a massage therapist? This question is frequently asked, so allow us to express our thoughts on it. Giving a tip for a massage therapy service is obviously not mandatory. However, if you wish to show your appreciation of the care you received, you are free to leave a tip to the massage therapist.
Some questions remain? Do not hesitate to get in touch in us through the contact form. We will be happy to help you and answer any questions you may have.